tirsdag den 13. april 2010

Todays breakfast

I love smoothies for breakfast, and on days where I have the time, I enjoy serving them in a wineglass with delicious topping.

My smoothie this morning
100 g frozen, unsweetened blueberries
100 g frozen, unsweetened strawberries
1 small banana
1 tsp lemon zest (from organic lemon)
Pinch of vanilla bean
Pinch of cinnamon
2 tbsp Flaxseed oil
1 tsp Coconut oil
100 - 150 ml water

Blend everything, pour into wine glass and top with goji berries and a bit of raw cacao powder


The smell and taste of this is amazing. I just love the soft, smooth and airy feeling of the smoothie mixed with the crunchy goji berries, and the flavours just mix heavenly! It feels so decadent to eat something like this for breakfast, truly nurturing myself. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar